Bold Monday/CakeType Nitti (designed by Pieter van Rosmalen)

Caithleann

Caithleann

Has anyone found Nitti yet? I don't see it on TypeKit services so

I may have to recreate it with FontLab or Fontographer.

Is there a tutorial on "recreating fonts" anywhere?

I know it sounds stupid but it would be nice to know if there was. Thanks :)

Caithleann

Seeing that I have been given my very own thread let me elaborate a little on the Typeface I am inquiring about:

I saw it for the first time in an Apple iPad program called iA writer and noticed that my reading speed increased nearly 30%.

I later also discovered that writing prose in this font reduced typos somewhat, so I figured that a Gothic typeface is better suited for certain type of work than a serifed proportional font such as Times, Bookman or Musee.

Details are at the designer's studio web site.

And a try-out page

Specimen PDF

If anyone has or can get hold of this font, please let me know. Thanks so much! :)

Caithleann

Thanks abima. I wonder why the normal weight Nitti was not included... It only has light and medium. Still, I am grateful :)

Guest belriosity

Hey, I'm sure you've already seen it, but the full font has been posten by Graffikker in the post linked above, I've combined it with the Medium also posted and re-uploaded it here: http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7HMYADL5U0. Hope the link works, it's my first.

Thanks so much, Belriosity. Have not been here in a while and almost missed it, only one host still had it, Fichier. You are a life-saver, I had essentially given up ever getting hold of Nitti.