Einaudi Simoncini

RaelIAK

it seems it's impossible to find. It's the custom Simoncini Garamond made fro Einaudi, an italian books editor.

I feel so uncomfortable with Adobe's Simoncini Garamond Std, since it misses most of the uncommon glyphs.

If anyone could help me providing Einaudi's one or - if it ever exists - any other Simoncini Pro...

TIA

right. the only owners who have it are the graphics for them paginates Einaudi's books. last year a font designer have recorrect the digital version and build a Pro version [actually in use in many books]. i have some extracts with poor number of glyphs… The font designer [with nick "Curzio"] send to some people a specimen but is a jpeg at low quality… not stupid, eh?

If you love Simoncini Garamond you should know, that Simoncini Garamond is based on the work of Jean Jannon rather than Claude Garamond!

You really should try Storm's "Jannon Text Moderne" which definitely is the better "Simoncini Garamond"!

Edited by Florio

parv

Huge thanks to LoremIpsu.me for this very complete set! Here's the pdf extract of Einaudi Garamond Pro with kerning (no original kerning) and OT features added. (PS .otf version)

Edited by ..ellips.is
new mirror

..ellips.is
On 5/4/2023 at 9:47 AM, CaballoMrk said:

Voting for Re Up Me too

links are working in both posts!