Hot Salt Bold.otf
Hot Salt Light Oblique.otf
Hot Salt Light.otf
Hot Salt Oblique.otf
Hot Salt.otf

Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdqs7vzjmtbdl2c
psw: bloodonthemoon

{Be patient please, I'm not good enough to understand the real condition of my wf-rips. thanks for your understanding.}

Sandman

darkend...I'm so confused (it happens often at my age)...the fonts are named Hot Salt...but they certainly look like Holt Sans. What's the what?

parv

Sorry Darkend, I appreciate your shares and effort, but I have to say it... If you still have a lot to learn about wf-rips, why not learn a little more before you release a load of fonts that still need to be fixed by others before they can be used? Just my 2 cents...

Quality before quantity...

Why not start with one rip, wait for suggestions for improvements, learn from it and then work on your next rip?

But I do appreciate you're trying to help people with their requests!

Sandman

I'll echo what parv said. I'd be happy to help you out, but shares are coming too fast and furious (not complaining) for me to keep up with editing them. I'd be happy to help you out with FontLab questions...or see the tutorial khaosliberation posted already. I'm sure he or ..elips.is can point you to it.

I'll send you one of the families you posted...editted...and I'll include the vfb files so you can compare and see what I did.

Thanks again for all of the rips!