GT Sectra

duck3rs

Does anyone have a version of the "complete" GT Sectra family...preferably originals?

Thnx Darkend. To me GT Sectra is one of the most beautiful fonts out there for text, not for nothing winner of the type directors club...unfortunately nowhere to find original OT versions of the font family...and to expensive to buy :")

sorry… it's what i found. the family seems to be complete with features, you can convert 2 OTF

my opinion: is a real difference? sometimes I saw fonts converted better than the original…

if there are all the glyphs, if the features work ... where is the problem? I still think that if it works ...

but it's a same old story.

I wasn't being negative towards you, on the contrary...i'm very grateful for your help:-Y

I guess i'm one of those guys that feels more comfortable using original fonts...i never actually converted TTF to OT...i'm guessing its more than just a click on the button that says convert? I'll leave it up to the people whom actually know what they do...

Have a good weekend and again thank you for helping out.

Here's an OTF conversion of the untouched webfonts of GT Sectra, with correct family naming:

It's true that nowadays there are a lot of bad quality rips out there, unfortunately. But Darkend is right about this one being close to original with excellent outlines and all the features and kerning present.

Oh yeah ... I forgot that some rips are horrible, hurt and converted worse ... just like my, some time ago.