Bold Monday Brando

RaelIAK

parv
(edited)

Here's a wf-rip of Brando, to try it out. A lot of the 'Pro' glyphs have been deleted though, so some of the OpenType features will return blanks.

Edit: see correctly named version in Sandman's post below.

Edited by parv

Sandman

Brando • wfr • 16 x (ot)ttf • thanks parv! • Stripped out all of the dead stuff and only left fully functional features.

I'm confused. The font's named Brando on the Bold Monday site, but the internal name for all of the fonts was Brandon... :-DK At any rate, I named them all Brando.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bd1d3339

parv

Thanks Sandman! The Brandon naming was my mistake, must have had Brandon Grotesque in my mind when I was filling in the names (the names in the webfonts were only gibberish) :**

JDesign

I could not get any of the Data File Host links to work the download keeps getting corrupted. Can someone re-post to ge.tt?

Tasman
I could not get any of the Data File Host links to work the download keeps getting corrupted. Can someone re-post to ge.tt?

Here is a ge.tt link to Sandman's share in Post 3. Please give thanks to him.

DFH has always been a very reliable source of file sharing and have never heard of any file corruption from there. Are you unchecking the box for their DL manager to actually DL the file?