Euphorigenic Font

inkspotzs

inkspotzs

http://www.dafont.com/euphorigenic.font

I am addressing envelopes for a friends wedding and the address will have 3 fonts, one of them being Euphorigenic. The problem is that she wants this font in all CAPS and the numbers are raised up. It looks ridiculous. Is there any way to bring the #'s down to the capital letter baseline? I can't figure out how to do this. Thanks for any help.

HulaLady

I'm sure one of the experts here can do a set of numbers for you. The only other way I can think of, is doing each address in Photoshop or PSP (in vector format and adjust the height of the numbers)...which will be a PITA...or use another set of numbers (as close to the font as possible) which I've had to do many times; mostly because they're so huge (opposite of your problem) or don't have #'s at all.

Sandman

What app are you doing it in? Many have an adjustable baseline for individual characters...

Florio

@inkspotzs :

Here are two homemade version of Euphorigenic:

One is Euphorigenic with the numbers on the baseline. Looks still weird, as the numbers are significantly smaller than the caps.

The other is Euphorigenic with the numbers on the baseline, but scaled (125%) to match the caps height.

Good luck!

If you need more adjustments and/or improvements, please pm me!