Stefan Willerstorfer Sindelar

Florio

Thanks a million to [VBM] for the Regular weight.

Here is the BUMP for the rest of the fest ;-)

Edited by Florio

parv
Now available at MF, a WF-rip might be interesting as well :)

Not available as webfont at MyFonts, so a wf-rip is not possible unfortunately...

parv
Sindelar - (x18 OTF)

[update: broken outlines on some of the glyphs, waiting for a better version… ]

Thanks for this, ferdi! This seems like an original version (matches MyFonts tech specs), but indeed there are a few glyphs with glitches.

Strangely enough, the errors in the glyphs are not there when you extract from pdf. :-SCR

Fake original or a font export error by the designer???

khaosliberation

OK, OK, OK... I have not cleaned my glasses today... which glyphs have problems?

parv

Just a few that I noticed:

Sindelar Regular B: glitches (sometimes small) in $, &, 8, 9, C, S, b, s (same thing for the accented versions)

Sindelar Black: S, c,...

Sindelar Bold: &, 9, S, c, f...

Generally you'll see a lot of very small errors in rounded letters (2 nodes very close to one another but with a small shift)

ferdi

Hi! To be honest I don't know. I'm learning a lot of fonts but I'm not expert as you are. A friend of mine shared it with me because I like this font and I know here is great demanded. He said me about this issues but I have not instaled this font yet. Sorry if is not original. Hope you enjoy it anyway. I will do an updated if I get the original. Thank you all for your replies!

parv

I moved ferdi's share to the Font Shares thread: http://type.is/good/showthread.php/43589-Willerstorfer-Font-Foundry-Stefan-Willerstorfer

It seems to be original after all.

The errors in the glyphs only show when opening the fonts in FontLab (must be weird FontLab behaviour), when installing the fonts in Adobe apps there are no errors in the outlines. Thanks ferdi for the share and Shotshot for further investigation!