FB Hutch

ChevyVan2500

ChevyVan2500

Requesting Hutch By Font Bureau Designed by David Berlow for Rolling Stone Magazine.

kv3sAxE.jpg

Please and Thank You.:-|

FFaces

if you can provide more information, it would be helpful to find the font(s) 

Toto

Hutch Display Condensed Bold - 89 glyphs ripped from 7 PDFs -  complete alpha numeric characters, dieresis (A,U,a,o.u), eszett, atilde, eacute, ligatures (ff, fi, ffi) plus some more. I still have 9 PDFs to rip and am hoping to get some more accented letters. Other styles with very limited glyphs (not included):

Hutch Deck Light
Hutch Deck Regular
Hutch Deck Italic
Hutch Deck Black
Hutch Display Light
Hutch Display Regular
Hutch Display Regular Italic
Hutch Display Bold
Hutch Display Bold Italic
Hutch Display Bold Slug
Hutch Display Condensed Bold Italic
Hutch Display Condensed Bold Slug
Hutch Display Black

See the ampersand of Hutch Display Bold Italic, also included in the download.

https://workupload.com/file/GEY6Pz624Uq

RAR Password: design.rocks
File Host Password: type.is

Toto

In case someone would like to do a rip of the other Hutch, here are the raw files (PFA) ripped from 7 PDFs to give you a start. You can open the PFAs in Fontlab or your favorite font editor where you will assemble the glyphs from several PFAs into a single font. The files are sorted according to the issue of Rolling Stone where the PFAs came from.

https://workupload.com/file/NqQBBqmJTXD

RAR Password: design.rocks
File Host Password: type.is

Toto
5 hours ago, ChevyVan2500 said:

89 glyphs? What software did you use?

I am using xpdf 3.04 for windows. There is a version 4 at https://github.com/kermitt2/xpdf-4.00

I use xpdf to create a postscript file of the PDF. I open the postscript file in a text editor (Notepad) to get the font data and save it as a PFA so that it will be recognized by Fontlab. Before doing that, I first open the PDF in Acrobat Reader to see if there is an embedded font. I find this easier to do than ripping the PDF in FontForge

The 89 glyphs came from the 7 PDFs. Look for issues of Rolling Stone in other countries. I still have Brazil, Mexico, Italy and France issues to rip. The two Germany PDFs that I have contains scanned pages only. I am looking for older issues of Rolling Stone Germany in search for the Odieresis. Look for issues of Rolling Stone in languages that use accented letters. I saw a Spain Rolling Stone but the site was throwing an error when I tried to sign up for an account . 

Toto

Here's the 29 Rolling Stone magazine PDFs with embedded Hutch fonts - Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico and USA editions. I was also looking for Croatia, Colombia and Spain editions but could not find a working download link. You will be able to get more or less 120 glyphs for Hutch Display Condensed Bold from these PDFs. Other styles do not have complete alphanumeric characters but some will have complete uppercase or lowercase or numerals or combinations of the 3. You can download one PDF at a time or all in one go.