Microsoft Sitka (system font family)

Gamma Ray Burst

Gamma Ray Burst

Hi,

I am searching for Sitka, version 1.2 (Windows 10) and version 2.0 (Windows 11).

As far as I can see, version 1.2 is the latest, which is contained in Windows 10. And version 2.0 seems to be a variable font family.

GRB

Edited:

Thank you very much, Emerson!

parv

Here are the Sitka cloud fonts if you're interested (v2, static fonts). 6 styles for each subfamily

Sitka Banner
Sitka Display
Sitka Heading
Sitka Small
Sitka Subheading
Sitka Text

https://workupload.com/file/ymAzVRE537j

(FYI: the .ttc files shared above are all identical variable fonts, just with different file names)

Gamma Ray Burst

Thank you, parv! What does cloud fonts mean in this context? Is this associated with Office 365?

Are the static versions in the cloud? Does Windows 11 contain the static versions, the variable versions or both?

Nevertheless I request the True Type Collections (ttc), that are contained in Windows 10 22H2. They should be version 1.12.

(FYI: the .ttc files shared above are all identical variable fonts, just with different file names)

Yes, I saw this a half hour ago.

parv
2 hours ago, Gamma Ray Burst said:

Thank you, parv! What does cloud fonts mean in this context? Is this associated with Office 365?

These are fonts that don't come installed by default in Office 365 but can be downloaded in the MS Office apps. I downloaded them on my Mac, so I can't compare them with the Windows system fonts.