Bamboofonts (formerly Gasoligne Foundry)

flogo

What a rebirth... The former name of this foundry was Gasoligne but it has been convinced of ripping-off commercial fonts and forced to close few months ago...

dead link

Edited by ≈Lejane

I think it's not a rebirth because the text explain that the designer of these 3 fonts from this foundry used to work for gasoligne and now create his own one... that's what I understand...

Now about this ripping accusation, I really don't agree with typophilers, I have urqinoa and logotypia and uses both for my graphic works and they are TOTALLY different!

Font Flying Solo IS a ripp-off foundry (just compare fontella with elite or coronet with trafton)

CK fonts IS another one (CK tea party is clarissa, CK thick brush is P22 pooper black and CK Rough Script is Mirielle)

but for me Gasoligne WASN'T one!

Don't take it too personal or I would have to consider that you are actually one of Gasoligne ;)

Would you mind sharing your former Gasoligne, starting a new thread at Typography shares? Thanks.

lol :) If I was one from gasoligne I wouln't have to request for those fonts^^

I just think that the public stoning of gasoligne on typophile was just unfair...

Going to share what I have...

Edited by ≈Lejane

flogo
(edited)

Just found the Oxea one from Bambootypes - TT

dead link removed

oxearegular.jpg

Edited by ≈Lejane

mmeredith

Urqinoa™

Veeko Wide™

NeborgSans™